General Terms and Conditions (AGB) - Apartments "maresoul"
Landlord: anya zuchold, Buensen 2a, 21244 Buchholz. Arrival/departure:
1. an overdraft of the departure time of more than 30 minutes results in the calculation of a further overnight stay. Other arrival and departure times can be agreed individually with the landlord. Should the tenant not arrive by 22.00 on the day of arrival, the contract shall be deemed terminated after a period of 48 hours without notice to the landlord. The landlord or his representative can then freely dispose of the object. A (pro rata) repayment of the rent due to premature departure does not take place in principle.
2. Special requests and ancillary agreements are generally possible. They require the written confirmation by the landlord. In the case of pets, type and size must be indicated. 3. Payment The rental contract becomes valid upon receipt of the deposit on the account of the landlord. The down payment of 20% of the rental amount is due within seven days after receipt of the booking documents. After the down payment has been made, the payment of the balance is due 30 days before the start of the trip. If the payment deadlines are not met, the landlord can withdraw from the contract. The non-payment is considered as withdrawal and entitles to the new letting. Additional costs for water, parking space, waste will not be charged. The energy costs will be charged according to consumption. The price per kWh will be stated in the booking documents and is currently always available on the website.
4. withdrawal You can withdraw from the contract at any time. The resignation must take place in writing. In case of withdrawal, you are obliged to compensate us for the damage incurred. In the event of withdrawal, the full travel price must be paid. It counts in each case the date of receipt of your resignation message. Already paid amounts will be charged. A replacement person, who enters into your contract under the conditions stated, can be provided by you. A written notification is sufficient.
5. obligations of the tenant: The tenant commits himself to treat the rented things (holiday house, inventory and outside facilities) carefully. If during the tenancy damage occurs to the holiday home and / or its inventory, the tenant is obliged to notify the property management immediately. Defects and damages already discovered on arrival must be reported immediately to the property management, otherwise the tenant is liable for these damages. A reasonable period of time must be allowed for the removal of damages and defects. Claims arising from complaints that are not reported immediately on site are excluded. Complaints received by the landlord at the end of the stay or after leaving the holiday home are also excluded from compensation. In the event of any disruptions in performance, the lessee is obliged to do everything reasonable within the scope of his legal obligation to contribute to remedying the disruption and to keep any damage that may have occurred to a minimum. On the day of departure, the tenant must remove personal belongings, dispose of household waste in the designated containers and store dishes in the kitchen cupboards in a clean and washed condition.
6. data protection: The tenant agrees that in the context of the contract concluded with him necessary data about his person will be stored, changed and / or deleted. All personal data are treated absolutely confidentially.
7. liability: The tender has been prepared to the best of our knowledge. For an influence of the renting object by force majeure, by national usual current and water failures and thunderstorms is not liable. Likewise, no liability shall be accepted in the event of unforeseeable or unavoidable circumstances such as official orders, sudden construction sites or disruptions caused by natural or local conditions. However, the lessor shall be pleased to assist in remedying the problems (as far as this is possible). The arrival and departure of the lessee is his own responsibility and liability. The landlord is not liable for personal items in the event of theft or fire. The tenant is fully liable for wilful destruction or damage.
8. final provisions: Photos and text on the web page and/or in the Flyer serve the realistic description. The 100-percent agreement with the rented object cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to change the equipment (e.g. furniture) if they are equivalent. Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by an effective provision which comes closest to the economic and legal intention of the contracting parties. German law shall apply. The place of jurisdiction and performance shall be the landlord's place of residence.